Apartment located on Aragón Street in a modernist estate dating from 1936.
It is an exterior floor located on the fourth floor of a building with an elevator and one floor per floor and with a terrace at the back. It is oriented east to Aragon Street with morning sun and on the other side to a quiet apple courtyard.
Taking into account the orientation in the southeast / northeast axis, as well as the existence of an accessible terrace within the block, the distribution of the house was made in two clearly differentiated halves: a large day area leading to the main facade, which contains a living room, dining room and kitchen, and a night area reserved for the interior, seeking the tranquility of the apple courtyard and leaning on the interior courtyards of the estate. A continuous wall of solid bilged stump, transverse throughout the house gives continuity to both areas.